Join an international group of peers, gain access to valuable resources, and showcase your work to subject matter experts, funders, and policymakers.
- Introductions to relevant members for advice and networking
- Access to searchable member directory
- Invitations to regular member-only webinars/discussions
- Discounts for trainings & conferences
- “Proud Member” digital badge
- Shoutout in the Biweekly Bazaar Newsletter
Future Benefits (Launching in 2024)
- Access to a member messaging platform or discussion board
- Conference speaking opportunities
- Invitations to member-prioritized events, such as virtual market tours, one-day workshops, focused discussions, and more
The Market Cities Network is open to markets of all sizes and kinds, as well as allied organizations and researchers.
Don't see a membership level that fits your circumstances? Contact us at email@example.com.
Applicants from various parts of the world may be eligible for an annual membership discount, based on the World Bank's World Development Indicators. Please contact us to see if you or your organization is eligible.
Membership dues are annual and tax-deductible to the full extent allowed under IRS 501(c)(3) law.
Become a Founding Member
The launch of the Market Cities Network has been made possible by the support of a core group of Founding Members.
This tier of membership receives several exclusive benefits, including:
- Invitation to join the Market Cities Network Founding Advisory Group to help frame the growth of network offerings
- Two (2) hours of one-on-one coaching calls with Project for Public Spaces staff per year
- Unlimited member logins for staff and board members
- Recognition as a Founding Member across all Project for Public Spaces communications channels
Interested in becoming a Founding Member? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Code of Conduct
The Market Cities Network is guided by a code of conduct that seeks to create a safe, supportive, and constructive environment for conversation and meaningful connections.